Round 20 Preview [Radio Podcast]



Rick Nieuwenhoven, from PortFanRadio, had the audacity to invite me to have a podcast of my own. I had never said "yes," until finding a perfect co-host. It was Thiago Vacite (Colorado and Crow) who came up if the concept for the show, actually. I just told him that it was possible...
---

With Rick's consent, I have hosted the "BigFooty Port Adelaide Podcast" for a whole hour before this week's Showdown. Thiago, unfortunately, couldn't make it. So, our "Rivals Without Borders" will have to wait a bit more to debut. For those interested in listening to the show, here is the link:https://www.spreaker.com/user/portfanradio/rivals-without-borders-gremiopowers-show

Next week, the first "Rivals Without Borders." Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“SHOVE THIS!” (Showdown 44: Port 95 - 90 West Lakes)

THE BEHIND POSTS [I.2] (Miscellaneous)

The Riddle of the Sphinkley (Port 60 - 102 West Coast)