I'VE GOT THE POWER! (Thanks, Port!) [Acknowledgment]

I would like to publicly thank the PAFC, in the persons of Loukas Founten and Hamish Hartlett, for the gifts.

---

No words. Really! Speechless... I don't know what to say! The gifts have arrived today at noon. I loved them all: letter, badge, shirt, autograph.

I have written a message to Loukas already, and I would like to send my warmest regards to Hartlett for having signed my shirt. I wish him a fast and full recovery. I was told he wore #22 in his first year. How great is that?!


Gremio "Dixon" Power will be soon rocking Uruguayana!

CARN THE PORT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“SHOVE THIS!” (Showdown 44: Port 95 - 90 West Lakes)

THE BEHIND POSTS [I.2] (Miscellaneous)

The Riddle of the Sphinkley (Port 60 - 102 West Coast)