Port Adelaide 'Fußball' Club (Port 90 - 69 Carlton)


Brazil and Uruguay just got out of the World Cup, and my soul is crushed. Thank Goodness for my family. It is easier to cope with losses with them.
---
I have no idea where I  have put the manuscript of the review against Carlton. It was on how I watched the game at the farm, after enjoying the day with my mom, my kids, and my sister's family. I also argued why Port is playing "Australian Fußball" emulating the efficiency of German soccer (this World Cup notwithstanding).

We are not playing flashy footy, nor massacring weak opposition, but playing a blue-collar no-nonsense style that adjusts to every opponent. We are getting better at that.

We are still under the radar, although we are fighting for a Top-4/Top-2 spot. We have become a team that is really difficult to beat. We have also become a team capable of explore different weaknesses.

We are not playing for highlights, fantasy points, or individual achievements. We are playing Fußball. We are playing to win premierships!

I don't expect us having a "percentage-bust" victory over St. Kilda, but I certainly expect us to win comfortably.

CARN DIE MACHT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“SHOVE THIS!” (Showdown 44: Port 95 - 90 West Lakes)

THE BEHIND POSTS [I.2] (Miscellaneous)

The Riddle of the Sphinkley (Port 60 - 102 West Coast)